OPEN TO: All qualified candidates
POSITION: Senior Accountant
OPENING DATE: May 28 2013
CLOSING DATE: June 6 2013
Pact Nigeria seeks for highly experienced and qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position
- The Senior Accountant will assist, establish and manage field office financial systems.
- The jobholder will implement accounting and financial policies to ensure financial integrity of Pact program.
- The jobholder will collaborate with the Director of Finance, grants and operations to monitor sub grantees budget for compliance.
- He/She will ensure timely processing and remmittance of funds to sub granttees
- He/She will ensure timely review, processing, and payment of invoices in collaboration with other finance and programs staff.
- In conjunction with the Director of Finance, Grants and Operations, he/she will coordinate monthly financial reporting through Serenics Navision accounting software.
- Support regular financial reviews of sub awards.
- Minimum of Bsc or Hnd in Accounting with ACA/ACCA/CPA Professional Accounting qualifications
- Possess a minimum of 6 years cognate experience in grants accounting and sub award management
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of International organization a strong plus
- Hands-On experience in the use of Serenics Navision package
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suites
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their reume/cv and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com. The deadline for submission is close of Business on Thursday 6th of June 2013. All CV’s/resume/applications must be in either word format or PDF. Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the subject of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Salary attached to this position will be based on cognate experience