EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Dangote Sugar Refinery Plc (DSR) is currently the largest Sugar Refinery in the African continent, with a capacity of 1.4 million tons per annum. Apart from being the producer of quality products, we are also the market leader in the sugar business in Nigeria. DSR has experienced aggressive growth, both in volume and also turnover in the last few years. To cater to the growing marketing of sugar, DSR has unveiled aggressive growth plans for expanding its capacity by more than a million ton in the near future, apart from growth planned through backward integration.
To support its rapid and continuing expansion, DSR seeks to recruit a CHIEF RISK OFFICER
ROLE AND REPORTING
The Chief Risk Officer shall report to the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee and report administratively to the Managing Director. The primary objective is to provide assurance to the Executive Management and Audit Committed on the effectiveness of the Group’s risk management processes and the internal control systems within DSR
- Management of internal audit function
- Internal audit execution and reporting
- Investigation/forensic audit
- Supervision/development of employees.
- Identify opportunities to strengthen financial controls and improve operational efficiency and productivity
- Drive continued control consciousness and commitment with Group policies laws and regulation throughout the organization.
- BSC in Finance, Accounting or any related field and associate membership of professional accounting body i.e ACA, ACCA
- 15 to 20 years relevant experience in risk assessment, audit planning & execution.
- Possess good working knowledge of all aspect of risk analysis, audit and accounting processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Good leadership and people management skills
Please send a cover letter describing your interest in the position and your key attributes and contribution you can bring to this role. Also attach a detailed copy of your resume and send to email@example.com
DUE DATE: February 2, 2013